Header Ads

Header ADS

To More Games And Anime Reviews: Happy 2 Years Of Blogging

2 years ago I posted my first post in this blog and I was thrilled to really do this up to this day. Starting from Marvel Future Fight, which I started on my first free blog in Wordpress.com, the blog grew a lot reviewing different games and sharing different news about the MCU and anime. I’ve always wanted to highlight some rare gems that don’t exactly receive recognition that is due to them. Sometimes hype is “just hype” until you play the game. On the other hand there are games that are not hyped but when you play it, you enjoyed it, no fake content, it was pure as salt enjoyment. And ever since I started this blog back in 2020 I am still playing games that you don’t imagine playing. Of course I play the mainstream popular games around there but there is still space for those games that are just sitting there waiting to be discovered. Discovery might be a long journey to take but this is the platform for those games. It was an amazing 2 years that have gone and I am still here not backing up soon.



The journey has its ups and downs but I’ve always been fascinated by the gamers and the developers there who really put an effort into creating a great community. It never seizes to amaze me the ecology of the developers and players. A game that is just starting, a content creator plays the game and people support the creator and at the same time the game. It gains popularity in social media platforms, gaining more players that play the game, win-win. It was a fantastic 2 years that I had readers all around the world that reached 30,000 views and now we are approaching double that at the end of the year. It was truly amazing to reach this far. I didn’t expect any, my aim is to put out reviews and news that matters to the fans. As a fan myself, I always improve everyday by putting out content in this blog and on our social media platforms, to share information and to entertain people looking for a good laugh.


In the first few months when I started this blog I did not post too much. I just know that I need to have an update on the characters I build in Marvel Future Fight. And I improved posting when I finally got Adsense. However it was hard making the ads show. Since I am on a free hosting blog, I have limited control over the pages but we managed to make it work, if there’s will there’s a way I guess.


There are a lot of improvements done in this blog cosmetically and content-wise. I expand my horizon by including the MCU in the picture. I am not sure how many times that I mentioned the work that Marvel Studios put into the whole Marvel Universe, even them, experience some highs and lows. Even so, the MCU remained the authority in all of their characters. Authority by means of storytelling, they are not selling the characters anymore it is the story! The whole story arc is their product, not just the character. I added that to the mix together with the Anime which coincides with games and Marvel. There are anime series that are anime, there’s X-men and Wolverine which I also feature here. There are also animes that became a game. Actually there are a lot. The evolution of the genre from one to another is inevitable, they need to be relevant as the anime storytelling are usually stand alone instead of intertwined like the MCU.



Being intertwined with all of these topics, sometimes giving me a hard time on what to write about next. Even more on what to add in the blog to have regular viewers but this just keeps me moving on, it's like a puzzle in the games we play, eventually we will figure it out. I add Genshin Impact to the mix inline with Marvel Future Fight, they are now the major games that I play. In time we will be back grilling Mephisto in Legendary Boss of Marvel Future Fight. There might be some creative blocks I was able to make it through even for the whole design of the blog itself. I think we will not change it for the longest time.


The vision of being a platform for Anime, Games and Marvel was just a dream before but I was able to pull it off. Blogging this long would be a longshot but seeing the readers pile up every month is my motivation to continue. It was an amazing ride and we will continue this as long as I can. Two more years! Enjoy the video of Ushi!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.