Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight: Building My Ghost Rider


I’ve been waiting for the uniform for so long for Ghost Rider. He is really amazing in the Marvel Comics though Johnny Blaze is not the only man that held that title but being “The” Ghost Rider is already awesome itself.

This post will be about a plan to build up Ghost Rider not just as a Tier-3 character but rather at least one of the main characters of my roster.

Indeed there are a lot of instances that Ghost Rider can or not be used as a character but let’s experiment a little bit and tweak his stats in a more unpopular way. Unpopular meaning, not the build that other content creators who would have done.


If you are new here, I am creating content in Eneza as well but for a different topic, however, if you are a reader of that blog, I have some experiments about Unlocking Awakening Skill and Tier-3s. Now we will be unlocking Tier-3 of Ghost Rider this time around.


This post and the post after this will talk about what we can do from a free-to-play perspective in building a decent Ghost Rider.


We will talk about from here on, how long we can build Ghost Rider that would crush Galactus in Giant Boss Raid or a build that would obliterate Jean Grey or any other boss in Danger Room. There are some limitations since this is a Free-To-Play account there will be some limitations on the Comic Card build and if ISO set works or the uniform requirement itself.


Most probably we will increase the grade of the uniform however I can not entirely promise that I will get every single uniform option.


This character experiment is extremely limited that if you already put a CTP of Rage on Ghost Rider we can no longer remove it and put a different CTP to be able to strategize further the build. This will be a long decision-making process for me as I only have limited resources.


Recent updates give us already 2 other Ghost Rider uniforms however it is not for the Ghost Rider, Johnny Blaze. We have 2 Ghost Riders in the game, Johnny Blaze and Robbie Reyes the one that we will build is the one for Johnny Blaze. The 2 other uniforms that I mention is the one for Red Hulk and the one for Punisher, The Cosmic Ghost Rider.


In previous years he is a really unusable character. If you would use his default appearance he can even die to M.O.D.O.K in difficulty 10 of Dimension mission.

Since he is one of my favorite characters in Marvel Universe next to Tony Stark which is pretty useless now in the game, I will focus on Ghost Rider for the next few months. I actually have a Youtube channel where I upload videos from Marvel Future Fight or Call Of Duty Mobile or Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. I play a lot of games but Marvel Future Fight really interests me because of the relevance of its characters to the comics.


I have level 70 Ghost Rider right now on level 20 gears with a Power of Angry Hulk at Stage 5 effect, No Custom Gear, and has level 3 Type enhancement. All of his skills are all maxed out so we will not worry about it. I am really worried about is on the gears, amplifying all of the Uru slots will be hard to impossible chance.




To add to my worry is on the Uru itself. Lately, I am getting a hard time upgrading Urus to mythic it’s like from 2 stars I will upgrade 10 Urus to 5 stars then none of them will be Mythic. It is hard but, that will be my pain points on documenting the upgrade of our Ghost Rider it is really frustrating really.


There will be a weekly checkpoint on Giant Boss Raid on how we are doing with the stats.




Let me know in the comments regarding this experiment I hope you can join me if you are a Free-to-play player we can watch our progress weekly let’s help each other. Also do subscribe to the channel I am recording some contents again for my channel.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.