Header Ads

Header ADS

Welcome To The ScrapIron Blog: New Horizon For Gamers


Everyone needs to start somewhere and this is a brand new start for me. New platform and probably new audiences to interact with. I am not that new in blogging but still a newbie in the blogging world. I post my reviews and stories in WordPress before. I blog in Eneza and I had a great time with WordPress and the change of platform is mainly to separate the audience for the gaming community and some tech stuff that I talked about in Eneza.


The audience from the old platform is really amazing. I really hate to go from WordPress however I guess the content that I provide should not be confusing and mainly consistent at all times.


The WordPress Blog Has A Lot Of Topics

The WordPress blog that I maintain has a lot of topics. It is a mash-up of all things that are important to me. Then again the game genre is just another part that I am really passionate about. It is really taking a lot of time from me especially when I play with my kids. I guess those are my birds hitting with one stone. GAME + FAMILY


Then again I need to separate the two. I will let the WordPress blog personal and this will be the entertainment side.


This Will Be A Blog For Game Nerds

The evolving gamers and content creators, game developers evolved a lot as well. They engage gamers with their new games that tell a story and sometimes an adaptation of the actual story into a game.


If you visit my old blog, you will know that I play a lot of Marvel Future Fight. It is a hero collecting game that is based on our favorite comic book Marvel. From the success of the MCU, Marvel Future Fight has been successfully connected their items to the movie version in the form of uniforms. Since the pandemic began, how did the game move forward as the films suddenly in a halt? Recently, they connected the game in relevance to the comic book. The Immortal Hulk Series, The Damnation, and House of X all of these amazing series integrated into the game, create hype among the players of the game.


There are a lot of opportunities that were opened on this pandemic and that’s my fondness for Anime. Since I was young I am already watching anime YuYu Hakushu, Gundam, and some android horse called BT. There are a lot more where I found entertainment in these kinds of shows. Going back to the game industry these Anime are now collaborating with game developers to bring another life to these characters to another platform which is mobile games. A lot of games that are already collaborating and sometimes spin-offs of the games giving another side of the story that they tell which is in the game storyline.


This blog is not only about games but also talks about the story beyond the game where their story originates which would branch out in the MCU or Marvel Comics and in Anime.


Game nerds and geeks alike not only know how to play the game and know the objective of the game they would know the story behind each power and behind the scars and weapon of choices of the characters of the game but also in the shows that they are in.


I will talk about here the dynamics of the game however I will still have another platform to showcase the game itself, not only on words but also in actual gameplay.


Currently, I only have 3 games that I play, Ragnarok Eternal Love, Marvel Future Fight, and Among Us. I am now active in building more of my roster in Marvel Future Fight however the interest of a lot of players died down due to a recent update that would really destroy the fun element of the game. I will further discuss those in my next posts.


It is really interesting that I was able to experience such a movement of players over the game that is why I am very passionate to talk all about it.


Ragnarok on the other hand is really an important game to me as this was the first MMORPG that I played for the longest time. This is one of the MMORPG that really hit the Philippines by storm. Filipino fans really welcome the game since this is the first game with such a unique platform at that time.


This is where I cross the Anime genre I am really a fan of 8-bit/16-bit games and manga illustrations. Though I am also biased on its western counterparts, what I love in Manga is the detail of the illustration. It is like you are looking through a moving painting. Not to mention the amazing storylines of each Anime that I watch. The Anime creators successfully mind-boggled our minds with amazing plot twists and interesting characters.


All in all the games become more interesting to play because of the story that they supposedly tell the players. There are other game factors that might affect the success of the game however the trend is here. The story of the Anime we watch is going to the games and the existing games tend to collaborate with the amazing characters of these Anime shows have.


If you are a free-to-play player this is the blog for you as I review games that are suitable for free-to-play players like me. Watch out for my reviews and tips on different games. The majority that I review will be Marvel Future Fight as I already have an established roster already.


This is a new opportunity for all of us to create a different trend on games and not just a gacha cash grab game. Let’s create a better gaming community as the game companies should follow the trend of gaming tribe not us following the trend that they give us.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.