Header Ads

Header ADS

Now We Are Done With All Of The Epic Quest - Now What?

Finally we are done with the Dark Avengers Epic Quest. Now what?

I choose to finish the Dark Avengers over the advancing Shang-Chi to Tier-3. To finally conclude all of the Epic Quest. 


Yes, finally all of the Epic Quests are done!


That will be minus one on our plate now Epic Quests will be just farming content. Farming for biometrics and Phoenix Feathers for Crafting Mythic cards.


Now what is next?


When the Shang-Chi came I really had a feeling that we would receive another Epic Quest.With the What If series in mind it can be possible to have an Epic Quest but instead of new characters uniforms are the ones that you need to level up.


Hey, Netmarble, it is a good idea right? Players will be forced to buy all of the uniforms.

Free-To-Play players do not kill me.


However with the Timeline Survival I really have second thoughts about a new Epic Quest. 

I am not sure there will be another new content with this new one just got introduced.


Epic Quests are quite annoying in terms of the research requirements; it is still an enjoyable journey. The free character Sentry is such a help for me to advance to Platinum in Timeline Battle, it means I have 60 Crystals free every week.


The next will definitely be to build Shang-Chi but will also start building Senty so we can advance more to the ranks of Timeline Battle.


It means I will be farming 800 CCF for Shang-chi. That will be 2 weeks of farming in World Boss Ultimate and I think I have stages in Shadowland that I won CCF. Not completely certain the stage is but definitely somewhere around stage 30.


I am still in the process of collecting mythic uniforms even though I can not maximize them all but definitely just upgrade everything that I can upgrade to Mythic.


Shang-Chi will be the last uniform that I will buy. I would really keep my Crystals for November Black Friday just in case there are some old uniforms that I need to buy.

Also a major advancement that I need to do is Corvus Glaive, well I can not move further with Supergiant not until I can advance Corvus Glaive.


Let’s just keep our enthusiasm in the game we already invested a lot here.

Good days are on our way. Did you buy the new uniforms of the Agent of Atlas? Any reactions to those? Just comment down and let’s chat.


GG.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.