Header Ads

Header ADS

Genshin Impact Being Stale For Quite Sometime Already


I really don’t want to start this week with a very negative post but I think Genshin Impact is becoming stale! I am saying stale as if it is a normal course of a game. New games emerge with more exciting content, but the thing is, the game would focus on the puzzles more, more than to the actual storyline. Why would you put a very long world quest with just months in between patches. Am I the only one complaining about the Aranara Quest? 


I really like the King Deshret arc but the Aranara, (whew) I am stuck with the leaves facing the branches puzzle. I don’t normally ask for help about it but I am pissed doing that quest. Totally annoying.


With the Natlan opened in Genshin Impact, can we finally have a new Geo reaction? I really don’t know why Electro can react to Dendro but of all Elements not Geo? Where plants react with rock or earth for crying out loud.


There should be a way to tie in the World Quests to the Archon Story Line, but please can we make it more interesting by not making it that hard! I am completely not complaining but having a puzzle so hard without any clues in the surrounding is a complete waste of time.


Simpler puzzles are not making the game easy, rather focus on the story more! I started blogging about Genshin Impact 2 years ago, where the patch is still the Chasm. That is one hell of a World Quest! It is like the first Avengers movie! Exciting, not too complicated, and we get to see Xiao and Ito!


Thi blog probably has a lot of unpopular opinions, but we go back to when this game was being built. No one asked for an open world game before? It was a good grand idea, but we just gamble not knowing if it will be a hit or not! Open world games were not that popular. It was a new idea then it became a breakthrough idea in the game world. 





Game developers now once a game is published the next patch tilts immediately to the players wants. Which is a good thing but try to read the community's unpopular opinion. There is a lot of good stuff there. Rebels always make the protagonists look good. We don’t need skins, maybe it enhances the game experience but Ayaka’s socks are still wet. We don’t need pets or explorer companions, or a mole that can climb rocks or an ostrich that is like spider-man that twips his tongue. 


I would still want Raiden Shogun to climb cliffs or Kujo Sara for that matter.  



There is love in manual labor I guess. I would be more interested in the new status of Pyro or my very old proposal of Rooted for Dendro + Geo.


There are a lot of things that can be improved in the game! It is just that we turn a blind eye in all of this. I don’t want to go with Star Rail, I get sleepy if I am not controlling the character. The graphics are too good to just see them standing and just waiting for the Ult to be released.


Genshin for me is really unique, it just moves in a different direction. Hoyoverse can still correct this. There is still a lot of time!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.