Header Ads

Header ADS

My Very First Magneto Uniform And I Do Not Know What I'm Going To Do About It

I am not sure if it's luck or it is just timing that I was able to buy on the last day of the sale the Christmas Uniform of Magneto. My very first Magneto uniform, it is not that the other uniforms suck, Christmas uniforms are only sold every Christmas. So if ever there is a uniform sale, if it's not the season, it will not be on sale. It is on sale not because it's discounted, but it is available for sale. Christmas uniforms sold with no discounts, same goes to the Summer uniforms as you can see Quicksilver’s summer uniform is not even on sale because it is not summer.


Magneto is a cool character especially to me because I am a villain guy. I love villains. Maybe I am the player that wants my characters to have their classic look, however, Magneto’s default look is the classic look and it was okay until World Boss Legends and Ultimates came in. The default look really does not have that edge compared to the life bars you need to reduce to kill a boss. Now this uniform has enough fire power.





As we say it, the damage it all depends on the animation. The new uniform of Cyclops could lack continuity on the animations of his skills but the animation works in the long run as you use him. I let him clear Mephisto would you imagine that.


The uniform of Magneto is more of a leadership uniform as well. It gives 50% Additional Energy attack to all mutant allies. Besides on the leadership it has enough damage and hits to consider it as an offensive uniform and not just as a leadership one. It creates a metallic Christmas tree as well so yeah skills are cute.





My Magneto is not yet Tier-3. I am still working with his Gears and really completing the Uru that he has. I need to improve some of the substats that he has, like cooldowns and movement speed. With the struggle with Mephisto, movement speed is all there is. Mephisto is really annoying during the rage episodes of his stage, you are being dragged on the circle where he can damage you and stun you all of the same time. Yes I need to consider that until I unlock Mephisto. Then Ultron Prime is the one I need to prepare as well.

With my mutant team catching up, should I need to build another Mutant? Should I put Gambit up? The leadership of Cyclops is not that specific for mutants only so Cyclops is much more flexible than Magneto. On the other hand Magneto’s leadership is 5% higher than Cyclops but specific for Mutant allies only.


Here are some teams that I came up with. Leadership of Cyclops with Iron Man and War Machine. Though the leadership of Hulkbuster would be more potent, he is nowhere near Cyclops. Or it can be an optional choice for Sharon Rogers and Moonstone which is more realistically effective than the Armor Suit team. I’ve seen Moonstone punching her way to end Knull and Mephisto. Though we need more teams to clear the Legends, Magneto is the key to lead my mutant team? Cyclops will be much better to a different team than to the same team as Magneto. Magneto can lead and can absolutely deal damage; he is a total package. Though Cyclops can lead anyone but his uniform is not that Proc friendly. He does not need the boost in damage of Magneto as he really is an effective leader. It still can be tested in the coming days as we move on with the mutant line-up.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.