Header Ads

Header ADS

Let's Start With Mutants This Year: New Cyclops Uniform Review - A Free To Play Account

I said I will be back on the mobile games that we love and there is no other way to celebrate the comeback with a huge Bang! I didn’t talk to Netmarble about this but when I come back a few days after the Black Friday! The sneak peek was an X-Men update. This was the update that I was hoping for this year and Netmarble didn’t disappoint me. This is how you want to end 2022 right? A solid X-Men update, and I am not excited about Jean Grey or Beast or Angel but I am excited for the leader himself, Cyclops.


Cyclops is one of a few mutants in the comics that I really admire. While Captain America is more of a military type, Cyclops is more brotherly. X-men or relatively the mutants has a darker side living in a world where mutants are outcasted. Cyclops is a beam of light of them all. Not the cause of Professor X lighted the story of the mutants, it was Cyclops. Though he became a Villain in the Avengers Vs. In The X-Men arc, I felt his human side even after Phoenix force had taken over. Though we are talking about Marvel Future Fight here, the admiration of Cyclops does not stop in the comics only. Marvel Future Fight has that way to give the opportunity to the players to control their favorite hero in the game. In addition, because of these uniforms, you can play your favorite hero according to the look you want them to be.


I do not have any uniform of Cyclops prior to this update and it sucks because I have Tier-3 him a long time ago and I can’t have him as an added value to a team besides his Leadership. Now I can send him now to Knull stages to help Moonstone clear the stage. Star-Lord can be of help but he has that old Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 uniform that really doesn't do much. Now that we have a new leadership and damage dealer on the floor.


I have said this a couple of times in this blog that one factor that affects the effectiveness of the damage is the animation. Even if the uniform has good stats, sometimes the animation messes it up. You can only predict where the “Proc '' will be; you can not guarantee the proc every time you land the rotation perfectly. This uncertain behavior is caused by the animation, so there is a term used for certain uniforms that is called Proc friendly. It means it is either you Proc or hit a Crit more frequently or Proc lands on point always. Cyclops is not that kind of uniform. The uniform is still more of an insane leadership uniform but has enough power for Cyclops to put damage. 


Balance what all things should be.



This is what I love with this uniform. Cyclops has finally an accumulation on one of his skills, this really boosts his damage a lot. He can have one full round with Knull with this. Round I mean one phase. This helps me a lot on the team up with Moonstone, we can actually skip the Dragon Phase. The only problem will be the completion of the uniform requirement and it has the new uniform of Thanos as a requirement which is pretty much hard to upgrade. I am still not even done with the Endgame uniform. Not to mention that for Tier-2 you need different grades of Black Anti-matter so that’s it. Though it shows that’s the only disadvantage that I can see, let's see if we can further build Cyclops’ kit further more.


The December update is generally good for all X-men fans out there especially you can have Polaris for free on the Future Pass. Let’s see how we can play it out and how further we can have for Cyclops. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.