Header Ads

Header ADS

Building The Ultimate Qiqi In Genshin Impact - Day 1

To some she is a curse, but for me she is an absolute killer. Qiqi has been on my team since the day I pulled her. Most of the time she is not the one intended to be pulled but she is the one appearing on that yellow glow on any banner in Genshin Impact. I decided to build Qiqi because I need someone that can heal the rest of the team while attacking. She is the perfect character for it isn’t she? That is why she is my best healer in the team, especially now that Barbara is on the DPS side because of the bloom. Let’s build her shall we?


Qiqi is a five-star Cryo character in the standard banner though she appears in all of the limited time edition character banners. I don’t know if she actually appeared in the weapon banner but that would be zero luck and zero pity. Her talents are Herald of Frost and Preserver of Fortune.


Herald of Frost - She summons an ice ball around her dealing Cryo Damage. It regenerates HP on hit for Qiqi and for the whole team. It scales according to the Attack of Qiqi.


Preserver of Fortune - She releases the Adepti power sealed in her dealing more Cryo damage. Once it hits opponents this heals Qiqi as well. Though this elemental burst takes some time to recharged again.


What is my target build for Qiqi?


I don’t want to be creative on this one and will be building an attack on her. Her healing scales with attacks that will be our main stat to build her attack. Also when I say I will not be creative on her build, I mean that I will not put Lavawalker or any Hydro damage to her to trigger either Elemental reaction with Dilluc or Barbara on the team. It will be a straightforward build for our little Qiqi. Though there are a lot of swirls on this straightforward build if you ask me. Here’s why.


To achieve a character’s build in Genshin Impact you need a good weapon that absolutely boosts the stat that you need and artifacts. Artifacts are farmed on domains, which is for Cryo artifacts it is only in Dragonspine, at least for now. Artifacts stats are random so it would depend on the RNG of what stats it will drop.



Qiqi is a cryo character, so basically the Blizzard Strayer set is the one you are looking for. Though you have the decision to use another set or two 2-piece sets, on this one I want to utilize the benefit of a Blizzard Strayer set.


If you are already playing the game, you know that the artifacts are the flower, plume or we call it feather, sands, goblet, and circlet. Each has main stats and has a maximum of 4 stats. Sometimes if you get an artifact it has an initial of 3 substats for 5-stars artifacts and 2 substats for 4-stars artifacts and it adds another one after you enhance it up to +5. Though sometimes it has 4 stats so there is nothing you can do about it. If you like the stats you need to enhance more to roll the other substats, as the artifacts enhanced the main stats is the one constantly upgrading and as you enhance it more there is a chance to roll the other substats.


The substats that I am looking for are mainly on attack, I am looking for the other stats are Energy Recharge or Elemental Mastery. This is to compliment the increase of Crit Rate done by the Blizzard Strayer set. If you have 4 Blizzard Strayer, Crit Rate will increase by 20% if the opponent is affected by Cryo and additional 20% if it is Frozen. That is 40% increase Crit Rate if you Freeze an enemy and of course the damage of Elemental Reactions depends on Elemental Mastery. For this case Frozen is your Elemental Reaction.



I already have 4 Blizzard Strayer artifacts and they are quite good already however I have no Elemental Mastery in any of the artifacts. I only miss the circlet which I only have is the Gladiator Circlet which has Attack Percentage. If only I have one artifact that has Elemental Mastery at least to have a little boost on the damage of Qiqi’s Elemental burst.


Currently I am raiding the Domain in Dragonspine where the Blizzard Strayers are. I am looking for a better circlet that has at least Elemental Mastery. I guess I will be staying here for a while until I have at least a little bit of something of what I need. I am not expecting a perfect artifact for each but at least to have a little bit of Energy Recharge and Elemental Burst will do.



Though it is hard to focus on one character in Genshin Impact, let's try to build one first while the others are catching up with the build. We have a well maintained team of Raiden, Traveler, Qiqi and Barbara so I think its time to tune up the individual strengths of our characters.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.