Header Ads

Header ADS

Skins And My Comeback Plan In Season 34

This season 33 of Mobile Legends was not that fortunate for us to reach Mythic. I have hit and miss and experimentation in between seasons. 


As of this writing I am going back and forth in Legend III and Legend IV. I think I was more concerned to try different roles, however Core is really not my thing with 0% win rate. On that rate with 5 matches, if I do it with the Roam role, I could have turned around the situation.


Since it is the 10th anniversary of MLBB, I was able to stash 4 new skins. One for Freya, Valir, Tigreal and Kimmy. The one for Valir is the one that I choose, the rest they are all random. They are all good. Though skins don’t enhance one’s character it amplifies the gaming experience. One is for a different animation of the skin and added confidence having a shiny skin like for my Tigreal I got the Lightborn skin. 


Are you forced to use the hero with a shiny skin? For me it is a no but I don’t close my doors to possibility to learn the gameplay of that hero.


Here’s my plan in Season 34


Practice more with All Of The Roles

I am more concerned with my Core character as I have no character in that department.

Classic mode can take up my time more as I have more games to play, practicing Core characters will be more beneficial if there is no other choice.


Core characters are mostly Assassins, though I have Fredrinn, and he is a tank. His skills really don’t match my gameplay so I will go with Assassins this time. I really like the one that will charge at a given time. Nolan can be a potential help on the next season so watch out on our Youtube Channel to post something about Nolan there.


Don’t Help With Unnecessary Clash

It is really tricky to justify this during the game but this is something of an unwritten rule if you are not doing professional esports play. It is kind of tough to take it in that your teammates would really win from a clash early in the game. 


Playing with strangers is really a gamble if you are going to help a losing clash. I think I will wait to really have actual equipment that would at least stand to the opposing team, otherwise I will remain on my lane.


Choose Your Best Hero

Early in the season don’t gamble and choose your best hero. If you have no best hero in one of the departments, I think you need to go back to no. 1.


There is no easy way to do it, but to practice where the gap is.


Even though I am a mage main in MLBB I tried to learn the other lanes, like Gold lane and Roam. 


I am learning about Rafaela and Tigreal for that matter. I started to snatch some wins for both heroes. Though I would prefer Tigreal as he has better gameplay and the combo is not that hard to master, it is just a different story in the actual game.


Enjoy the video and see you in Season 34.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.