Header Ads

Header ADS

All Hail To The Shogunate - Raiden Shogun F2P Build

It’s been a while since I made my last post in this blog and the last one was a bit on the down side, at least for that game. I would like to start my series of posts again this year as I have played a lot of games lately that were not reviewed in this blog. Trying to catch up with my Genshin Impact progress, new characters are quite good. I also made sure that I play Mobile Legends and reach Mythic Status.


Though the main focus in this post is Genshin Impact. With the opening of Fontaine there were a lot of interesting new characters but it seems they are both at the end of the spectrum. Spectrum I mean their talent conditions seems complicated making it hard to trigger to maximize the skill or the character talents are in the simpler spectrum making the character unusable at some point. Since we have a lot of characters that were just collecting dust, why don’t we build them if they can be more usable than ever.


Some people would say Raiden Shogun is not that effective DPS, but in my current team she is the leading DPS next to Nilou. Since Nilou has a special set up, Raiden Shogun can have Benny all day and we can close a boss fight in no time. Adding Sucrose in the equation will bring more Swirl to the party. The only missing piece here is the additional Energy recharge by Kujou Sara.


With Benny with the Sacrificial Sword and the additional Energy Recharge of Kujou Sara, I think the only thing left here is to boost the attack of Raiden Shogun. Now I am farming artifacts for Raiden since I didn’t get her spear from her last re-run (shocks). The point is, why would I build my Raiden Shogun with Energy Recharge if you can get those stats in your team. As if you want to flex that Musuo no Hitotachi time and time again. Though it’s cool it’s not that necessary, she still has a spear and her spear is just fine.


Though I just noticed the probability of getting the artifact you need just got tougher. I think Hoyoverse lowered the probability, but I guess that’s what it is right now. The attack of my Raiden Shogun now is around 1k-ish, I am looking for at least a 2k-ish Attack. Well I don’t mind if my CRIT Rate and DMG goes down for this one, I just want to up my attack for my Raiden Shogun. I mean you will be lesser to Crit but when you do, it is one huge low right?


I really didn’t achieve an optimum damage for my Qiqi, but she’s there, so now I am building my Raiden Shogun. The build that I am looking for is based on Electro damage bonus, and Attack. Sure that Crit Rate and Crit Damage is there, but I see a potential banking in Electro Damage plus Attack. Even though she doesn't Crit that much and doesn't Crit more often, when she does, it should be one solid Burst Damage. Then of course, the frequency of that Burst damage would depend on the Energy Recharge, which will be delegated to either Benny or Xingqiu that has Sacrificial Swords. 


The question is for how long we will be doing this? Let’s start on the next available patch and let’s see if this would take us on the next major update of Genshin Impact. 


All Hail To The Shogunate!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.