Header Ads

Header ADS

Shang-Chi Update Yeah! Or Nah! - The Update Review in Marvel Future Fight

This is truly an “inevitable” update for our Marvel Future Fight fans.

The Shang-Chi update is here in Marvel Future Fight. New characters and uniforms inspired from the Marvel Studio’s Shang-Chi The Legend of The Ten Rings.


The reviews of the movie are great but we really can not see it yet as the release is only in theatres and in the Philippines, the cinemas are still closed because of COVID-19 restrictions. 

That is totally fine as we have the Shang-chi movie inspired update in Marvel Future Fight.


You will not only see Shang-chi but you can actually control him. My Shang-chi is still shy on the gear upgrade so I probably will farm them in Shadowland to speed up. Should I buy it? 

The update consists of 2 new characters from the movie Shang-chi The Legend of Ten Rings. We will have Wen Wu and Katy played by Awkwafina. We also, of course, have the new Shang-chi uniform from the movie.


I just hope that the Rare and Mythic uniform requirement is easy to acquire. If you think why in the Rare and Mythic, you can check the other post here.


The update also has 3 uniforms and Awakening skills for Aero, Swordmaster and the Philippine represent, wave. 


Checking their uniform seems nothing special but of course if you are just testing the uniform you will never know the potential. The uniform of Wave does the same, it is just more hits, however the Awakening skill is bonkers!!!


They also introduced in this update the Timeline Survival, and yet another token can be acquired in this new content however nothing fancy about the reward.


I am not sure about this new content but the reward should be rewarding so you can attract me to play it.

You will be selecting characters at least 10 is the maximum you can take so choose wisely. Now you will move through the tiles and you guess it right there will be enemies. There are also structures around the “map” and you can get some buffs on those structures or buildings whatever.


Also in this update, Shang-chi will be our new Tier-3, as of the moment I can’t because I still need to upgrade his gears. I am not in a hurry because my Cosmic Cube Fragments are still not ready.


Still not sure how to build this Asian hottie here, but will definitely put him some Physical Attack Uru for starters.


I will also update you with Daredevil since we already have completed his gears and amplified Urus and Mythic Uniform which the requirement is Dr. Octopus’ Hydra Wars uniform. Which made me so happy because Iceman will be the last of my priorities right now. I really have this feeling that I will have another Epic Quest. I just have a feeling.

Guys just complete the daily quests you will have no issues it is so easy. Future Pass is already on and we can get Wenwu for free in the Future Pass!


I will have another post for Daredevil and the ridiculous Ghost Rider build.


GG.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.