Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight: Which Of The Uniform Option Can Be Completed For Free-To-Play

Black Friday is just around the corner though I really do not have enough crystals to spare because I am targeting to buy the Deluxe Pack for First Family Epic Quest. I am researching which of my existing uniformed characters can be completed.


Why do we need to complete the Uniform options?

The uniform options are additional stats, well additional numbers to the existing stats.


If we would complete the uniform option for Red Skull, we need to buy Monster’s Unleashed uniform of Moon Girl, X-Men Red of Storm, and Cable’s X-Force uniform, I already have Captain America Endgame uniform and Iron Man’s Endgame uniform.


My Cap’s Endgame uniform is on Mythic grade while my Ironman’s Endgame uniform is on Legendary for both I choose Dodge for better survivability of Red Skull.





Currently, I noticed on Red Skull’s survivability he only relies on the Super Armor however there are a lot of characters are piercing through the Super Armor as of the current trend on the uniforms. I add the Dodge for clutch times. Red Skull can kill a Jean Grey if all are in the right timing and chance. If I add the 3 more characters it will be additional stats for Red Skull.


Why Do I Need to Review my Characters?

We only have limited resources to build the characters up so we need to review the characters who should be the first one will be the priority.


My criteria for this experiment is a usable set and the cheapest. The cheapest uniform set will be Ant-man’s Endgame uniform.


Lady Deadpool’s uniform option might be useful it meets with the Brawl uniform of Amadeus Cho that is equally useful and economic.




The idea will be is to build those characters and maximize their damage or defense.


In Marvel Future Fight it is important to complete each corner of your character. Of course, it would depend on your ISO-8s, CTPs, and Urus but it is important the completeness and every option is being accounted for.


Moving forward I will be building Ant-man together with Ghost Rider in order to unlock their possibilities. I am using Ant-man mainly on PVP as it can kill a niched build, Jean Grey. A niched Jean Grey probably a Jean Grey with a different build or the build is set already however not complete yet. We can not unlock the uniform options for Ghost Rider since one of the uniform options is a Premium character.


In the case of Ant-man, he can survive and can kill Thanos or Jean Grey but the battle will be prolonged. If that will be the case both can cast a powerful attack like their Tier-3 skills. Besides that nothing else. To the very least we need to maximize every slot in Uru and ISO-8s. I need to fix the ISO-8 and the Uru set for him in the coming weeks. I can not buy the uniforms yet for him maybe after I buy Invisible Woman as the Deluxe character in First Family Epic Quest.


Let me know what you think of Ant-man. He may be a Speed Type and really lacks damage let's see if we can create a better Ant-man in this account.


Let me know in the comments.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.