Header Ads

Header ADS

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 3 And The Much Awaited Star-Lord Uniform


Just before the year 2022 ends, it is only nice to look back at all of the Marvel movies in this current phase. It is really amazing that despite the setbacks of the past pandemic, Marvel continued to fulfill the once pipe dream to have a decent live action movie. Of course there are a lot of attempts but no one in a millennia that these movies that we currently have will be that successful. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is not perfect. There are movies and special presentations that really don’t add value to what the fans are expecting or what the fans picture the movie would be. Like Marvel Future Fight, there are uniforms that we would expect to be great but in the long run it didn’t scratch Knull a bit. I am looking forward to Star-Lord being a badass character or at least some content that he can be useful for.


I did not get the Grounded uniform because of the crystals on its first release but ultimately it is not that good. His Tier-3 skill is an absolute killer but his skills aren't. Now that they have a slick uniform in the new trailer of the Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 3 I am looking forward now to Star-Lord's new skills and upgrades. I am going to skip Ant-man for now since he will be the one to release first.


I noticed on the recent uniforms that they have Ignore Dodge and accumulation, though the Grounded uniform also has one, it seems not enough to remain useful in all of these World Boss Legends. The threat is growing tougher and tougher but our heroes are not keeping up to the challenge so we need a better team composition. I already have a potential team for the mutants, however for the Avengers my potential strongest heroes are still at their potential, I think Doctor Strange is staying on the shelf way too long already, we can pull him up yes?




I do have a lot of uniforms around the Multiverse of Madness but I didn’t upgrade them much and rather focused on the classic Iron Man uniform. I will no longer use my crystals for anything else but focus on the next updates. Looking forward to the Star-Lord uniform and hoping we can have some piece of Mephisto or Ultron for a change in the coming year.


We are looking at 5 to 6 uniforms for the Guardians of The Galaxy update. Though we only have 3 characters in a team, it is cool to see that Mantis or Drax has some decent uniforms as well. Rocket is always below in the tier list and I hope devs would put as much fire power on Rocket this time. Mantis is also struggling with uniforms. I really do hope that she would get a piece of the content around Alliance Conquest I guess. I still use the very old Drax uniform, the one with a buff I think, but I really use him together with Hulk to clear Quicksilver to boost the HP of the green guy. He is kind of green as well, so, heck. In that same movie, Adam Warlock will be finally in the MCU with a new Adam Warlock uniform again.



Ant-man will be released in February and The Guardians of the Galaxy will be in May 2023. Expect an update about these two MCU movies in those months, however I am looking forward to the Guardians update more than the Ant-man update. I guess I will see him on the Black Friday sale in November. I plan to really see Star-Lord’s uniform for myself, whether it is bad or not but I guess this uniform is way cooler than the Grounded. Green and white is not really his color, he is really in the darker shade of red and blue.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.