Header Ads

Header ADS

Cyc Will Have A New Uniform In The December Update Of Marvel Future Fight

It feels so good to go back to Marvel Future Fight and the plan is not to spend anything and just be in the game. I am familiarizing again with the menus and the controls and my usual routine before. Of course, the game will not wait for me to catch up. It moves on and the plan supposedly is to not to buy anything. Though the next update is a bit hard to resist.


I am not sure when the schedule was fixed but Marvel Future Fight is on time this time with the trailers. The next update is very hard to resist since it is an X-Men update. I just really do hope that the uniform is alright so I can finally have a uniform for Scott.


His previous uniforms are more on support, not really on the offensive. I really would want to have a Cyclops that really deals damage. He is a leader of the X-Men however, I guess Magneto and Professor X are enough to cover the leadership part. Cyclops needs some serious rework with his damage. He has the powerful optic blast that is there, well he is the only that blasts beams from his eye, so he should be a DPS.



Though Cyclops is not on his classic look, who doesn’t love the classics? Angel will literally be an Angel in this update. The classic bird wings, who would not love that? Though to the very least I can only buy one uniform in this update. Not to mention Beast also has a new uniform in this update. Beast has utility pockets around him, looks like he is serious about dealing damage this time. Angel do not have that fire power to be considered strong, well I hope going back to classic angel-like looks would be a heaven sent for Sam. 



There are just a sum of few X-Men characters that are strong. Though the demographics is end to end. They have the lowest utilized character and of course they have some real meta on their wing. Will an additional X-Men would be enough to upgrade the X-Men faction? This is the new update is all about a new X-Men. I would expect she will be a premium one but who knows it's Christmas maybe Netmarble will be generous for a change. Let’s welcome the daughter of Magneto, Polaris. Yes she is a daughter of Magneto but she is not a villain. She is a member of X-Factor. If you want to know more about her, you can read your comics, because I wouldn’t know, I will leave it to the experts. I am wondering if she is free or not. Though I do not get high expectations of Netmarble being generous, it's possible. She is free but could be crappy, maybe she is a premium but heck, still crappy.



Another cliché on this update is that there will be another Phoenix uniform. Phoenix has its days in the meta but with Sentry kicking him out, she definitely haunts that seat in the meta, and my guess is that this is her comeback. Can she defeat a Hulk or  Athena this time? At least seep into that i-frame of Spider-man. I am annoyed, can you feel it?



Phoenix is an unlockable character in the X-Men Epic Quest. If you still have time to unlock it, she is totally worth it. She is the Timeline Battle queen for the longest time. Though the devs failed from the last 2 uniforms. I got that universal one but heck, as of the moment they are all just cosmetics. The uniform really fades as soon the update ends.


The only two characters that are really consistent right now are Shang-chi and Moonstone. Moonstone doesn't even have a uniform. I hope he gets one once Thunderbolts is released in the MCU. I hope that Cyclops' uniform is totally worth it.


GG.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.