Header Ads

Header ADS

Strategy Games That You Might Want To Try Before 2023



I’ve been playing Genshin Impact quite a lot but sometimes you really do bump into something that you are just tired of playing. A never ending saving and farming of artifacts and primogems to upgrade your character or team to its next level, probably damage or whatever stats you are trying to build. Like I said last time this is not technically a Genshin Impact blog, this is a gaming blog, this is a blog for games and gamers. We just celebrated the 2 years of Genshin Impact now it is time to move on with the other games we like playing. One genre that really strikes me the most is strategy games. On mobile, Clash of Clans has never lost a player base of 76 million monthly active users in 2021. Which is really amazing to consider that Clash Of Clans has been around 9 years already. 


I think that sometimes I want to play a game that I would build from the ground up and would maintain it, however I will not jump into Clash of Clans anytime soon, I am looking for something new. I recently tried Rise of Cultures.



It may be “educational” at some point because you are dealing through the course of time and experience cultures of the past, but I do have reservations to say this is the game I am looking for. I’ve been holding it for a while but the interest slowly dies down in the long run.



Thinking that this is multiplayer or maybe I did not reach a certain level to have a multiplayer option however it's been so long. You are also limited to the land space that you only acquire at certain acquisition of land of an AI tribe. There are also buildings that create a bottleneck, not to mention the special buildings during an event that occupy a good amount of space. I stashed the last building from that Thailand event and now we have this Halloween event. It was just a requirement for a quest but until I have established a good amount of land maybe I can bring them out of the inventory.



There is still a lot to discover so I would give the game a chance. I am at the third civilization but I still have not reached Greek yet but the design is much more Greek in theme. The details when I drop the review. There are other games that I truly enjoy playing, meaning I am continuously challenged and it is free to play. You probably know Project Celeste and its Age Of Empires Online game. The AI here is truly challenging so you should pass and play all these AIs before rushing to actual battle to other people.


It is an online multiplayer real-time strategy game that also deals with different civilizations. You can choose Norse, Romans, Greek or even Egyptian, each with different pros and cons. I managed to beat other AIs but there are some that are really annoying. The AI will let you establish a base but they will attack on all fronts with unlimited resources on their hands.





There is also Frostpunk that requires a different kind of strategy, strategy to survive. Though surviving is an understatement since you need hope and sway your people to support your policies to be able to survive. There are a lot of factors you need to consider to win this game, which requires a different way of thinking.



There are a lot of strategy games out there that are ready to be discovered. It just needs a platform to showcase it. Like Clash Of Clans that gained some solid popularity among gamers you can call it luck but there are also games out there that are not as bad that should have a bite from the players looking for the same.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.