Header Ads

Header ADS

Genshin Impact: My Current Line-up And Why Them, Why Not?



The hype and the confusion continues.

Hype means that the majority of my time for gaming, I play Genshin Impact. Confusion as I unlock new areas in the game, I keep on unlocking new quests and unlocking and finishing the quests just blows my mind.



However the area that I always go back around is Dragonspine. The missions here are tricky plus the handicap of sheer cold. I am just down to 1 mission, I guess. The mission is to thaw the other ice that I thawed earlier in the game. The journey of thawing and clearing it is not an easy task.


Sheer cold is a condition where if you get too cold you already lose health until you die.Though you can warm up your party near a bonfire or any source of heat, there are boss fights where you have no source of heat. If there is, there is a gamble that if you go there is a chance that the boss can regain full health.


This post is more on the team that I can rely on. I am taking my time as I am free to play, at this point I do not have a 5-star weapon or artifact I am focused on the character development. 


Currently I have the team of Yanfei, Barbara, Fischl, Xiangling. 2 Pyro, a Hydro and Electro.



Actually at first I have Qiqi in the team however my damage really spikes on Overloaded and Conductor. The Hydro shield of Barbara would be enough to create a Conductor plus Overloaded with Yanfei. Not to mention the occasional spike of Vaporize, so to top it all we need a constant source of Pyro damage that is where Xiangling comes into the picture.



In this lineup Pyro is the main damage dealer.The rest will be all chemistry. Fischl will have constant Electro damage and Barbara will be your source for Hydro damage. Fischl will electro charge the enemies and the rest will be the mixture of Hydro and will proc in Overloaded.


This is consistently damaging the Ruin Guards that makes them paralyzed so much better when frozen.


Electro damage stays on the enemy much longer compared to Melt and Vaporize. You will get the benefit of Electric charge twice as much as Melt. Melt easily goes away after 2 attacks; at least there are a few more seconds before the static goes away.


I am not recommending any team for this matter as this is a Gacha game. I am trying to work on the team that was given by RNG. Again, this is a Gacha Game so you will not know what exactly you will get. 


For Barbara, I did not put any damage artifact but rather I wanted her to increase her HP and the Elemental Mastery and incoming healing options. Amber is a reserve, so I give Fischl the Favonius Bow for additional Critical Hits good for sniping.


For Yanfei, our main damage dealer, I give her a full Instructor set, increasing Elemental Mastery by 80 and since we are switching for our rotation, the Instructor 4 piece set,  will trigger another Elemental Mastery to party members.




For Xiangling, our supposed finisher,  I give her the position as finisher because she has low Def and HP. She is summoned if her pet is available and his Ultimate is available, however the ultimate is a fiery swirling spear.


I will be doing in detail in the next post their current build and why they are good enough in the current lineup. That information would help the players early on how to progress with difficult bosses.


I am on the post Rite Ascension missions, I have a feeling that we will be fighting Childe anytime soon.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.