Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight Update: The Eternals' Update With A Cosmic Twist

We are eternally grateful for this update and it was truly an explosive update we have here in Marvel Future Fight as the Eternals are in the game.


We know Ikaris and Sersi are already in the game way before this update arrived, now Makkari, Kingo, Gilgamesh and Thena are added to the Marvel Future Fight roster.


They all have modern appearances similar to the comics and they all have new uniforms all themed on the movie Eternals.


The update is very different compared to the other MCU films, an MCU film should have a Legendary battle. On this update they made a whole new Epic Quest.


Initially it will start with Sersi, and then the long quest for Ikaris. In this Epic Quest it made Ikaris an almost Free-To-Play character though you need to upgrade him to 6 stars. As we all know Ikaris is a subscription bio character, so you need tickets to upgrade him which can be acquired in Token Events in between  and during a new update.


In between quests, you need to upgrade Ikaris and Ikaris’ gears. I struggled with the Titan Component Pack which I do not have right now. 


Zit!


I totally depleted my supply of Titan Component Pack, it is probably because of my recent upgrade of War Machine and Shang-Chi.


Currently, my Ikaris is in Lv. 68, without ISO-8, without Artifact and Custom Gear, no amplified Uru slots and no uniform. It is just the Ikaris that come right out of the box, very basic.


For the other Eternals, when they introduced Makarri during the v755 update, together with the new uniform of Sersi and Ikaris, I was really not that impressed with the skills and skills animation for Makarri so I did not buy her uniform. I buy the premium pack for 4,400 crystals and Gilgamesh will be next. I should be around 2,000 crystals by this time if I did not accidentally buy the Gambit uniform.


Sad.


Well my alliance approved the Gambit uniform so I do not doubt it.

Now comes the full, Eternals update on v760, Gilgamesh, Thena and Kingo. For Thena, if you would check the location it would only say that you can get her biometrics in the Epic Quest, however similar to Ikaris she is not selectable in the biometrics selector, only Kingo. Once I saw Kingo in the bio selector I got him even though his specific stage is not yet unlocked.

I also bought the Kingo uniform, because I was curious about his power, though each of them is not very powerful, Sersi seems to be a different story.


I preview her skills and the cancellation is very much improved and the animations are continuous and a bit long so you can cancel it immediately, probably with more one-shot potential. I guess we need more Moonstone-like characters in the game.


Unlike with the current update, the twist will be is that, I have plans on my own with my roster, In World Boss Ultimate I am already blocked with some character requirement in each checkpoint stage (unlocking the stage in multiples of 10).


I already realized the potential of Doctor Doom, now I am unlocking Silver Surfer because he is the requirement for Scarlet Witch. The others are Black Dwarf and Corvus Glaive.

That will be my next update to you all and hopefully I will be able to beat Knull. I got into the last life stream of Knull however the time prevent me from finishing the last 100k life of Knull.

I am not sure if the Eternals will be a good help but let’s see if we can build Ikaris once we finish the Epic Quest.


Let me know in the comments what you think about the Eternals uniform?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.