Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight Update: Dark Times For The Game And For The Update



The Dark Reign update seems to look toward a dark future for Marvel Future Fight. If it’s just not for my other characters I would firmly uninstall the game. My character roster is airtight, there are still not fully developed but the roster has its own merit.


The progress so far is totally blocked by the fact the materials needed have less chance to be dropped unless you spend actual money. Now the requirement is 500 CCF.


It’s crazy how many a 500 CCF. If you think about it, it is like a month of runs in World Boss.




I have stage 29 for Proxima, I am still working on the Challenges to get past stage 30. I have stage 19 Black Dwarf / Cull Obsidian, Stage 9 of Corvus Glaive, Stage 19 of Ebony Maw, and Stage 6 of Thanos. I am also in Stage 19 of Quicksilver but it’s really rare that Quicksilver drops CCF on his stage. Or CCF got its chance lowered to all of the stages of World Boss I am really not sure.






The Ant-man Update

His Endgame uniform is still usable on my Timeline Battles I can still snag some wins over Thanos and Jean Grey at times wins over Silver Surfer. At this stage of my Timeline Battle, Ant-man is still relevant.






The Ghost Rider Update

I already put the C.T.P. of Rage to Ghost Rider and it is really a bump on damage but the damage has still a lot of potentials in terms of Energy Damage where we can stretch it further.





What is the relevance of these characters to the Dark Reign?

The relevance of the build-up of these characters to the update is that you can ignore the update and just try to complete as much content and just let the quest be. I still have Jean Grey to build up which has a lot of requirements of CCF as well. Ghost Rider is very useful with C.T.P. Of Rage on clearing Giant Boss Raids and clearing World Boss.


Pursuing Dark Reign Epic Quest is really not that important as of the moment wherein you can focus more on the other contents like progressing in World Boss Ultimate farming Premium Card Tokens which is also exciting and I will surely share what will I got on this random chance of Premium Comic Cards.




It is really important right now is to build on your characters and focus on one character first, you can focus on Tier-3 a character like Winter Soldier, or for me, my first Tier-3 is Captain America. If you are still excited about the game there are really things that were improved however there are really cash-grabs updates that are not important and yet it is in the game.




Maybe Sentry is God-like but somehow I do not think it is worth it to spend a lot of money on the game, it may take you some time but it is fun to build it from the ground up without a monetary boost. Besides the unrewarding Reward system within the game, but if you build your character without a monetary boost, it is rewarding for you as a player that you build up to something amazing.


Let me know in the comments down below, what do you think about Sentry? And share your current build on your characters? Who is your focus right now?


No comments

Powered by Blogger.