Header Ads

Header ADS

Blog Update: Streaming and Other Social Media Accounts To Follow



I was pleased and really appreciated those of you who really checked out this blog and also followed some Social Media Accounts that I have. I was really busy building the right platform for my streaming page.



For now, I am using the Facebook Live platform and OBS for my streams on the Midnight Streamer Page. I love the simplicity of OBS and it is just right for the machine that I am using, it is not even for gaming so I really love the lightness of it. I will blog about what I tried so far because I have tried several platforms for my streaming. I will do some content about it.


I did not create content for this platform as I have said I was also creating content for my streaming platform. If you are in the gaming genre of course you will also need to play the game not just reviewing it without playing it, it will be hard to comment about it just to describe the aesthetics of the game. I was playing with Call Of Duty: Mobile and I were amazed at how it evolved after I left the game. I left because I can no longer update it with the kind of internet connection I have before now I am in a better place now to review more games as I can download them and play with them.


This blog is also about MCU with the booming industry of this company though we left empty-handed this year, with the big reveal done today this blog will slowly going towards creating content for that topic the MCU. It is amazing how many shows and potential uniforms in Marvel Future Fight.


Also expect a lot of content now in Marvel Future Fight here as we are not going back down now in Marvel Future Fight as it opens whole new possibilities in terms of exciting content. This might be a small hiccup internally within the Marvel Future Fight department. As they continue to plummet down the drain.


There are also a lot of characters that were build up lately and milestones to blog and brag about as a free to play player, it is really a victory to be able to at least make a tiny mark on the Marvel Future Fight universe. Exciting times ahead.


I will be unlocking at least Scorpion and building Amadeus Cho. I think I already figured out what is lacking with Amadeus Cho. He registers a lot of damage to Proxima Midnight stage 29 so I can not ignore that massive numbers just to go away.


Jean Grey is also in 5-stars with the House of X uniform I bought from the Black Friday sale. Those are spare crystals when I bought Invisible Woman for 6,600 crystals.


Mobile Game Review

I am thinking to review another game but in a different genre, I am spotting some good games in the horror department. Having the name Midnight Streamer seems fitting to review some games from the horror department. Or another RPG again I am second thoughts about A3: Still Alive though it is cool to stream the Battle Royale part of it. In the categories of streaming, it is still cool to share the experience in PVP on how the build holds up in PVP content.


Blog

The blog has changed dramatically for the better I already customized the menus according to my content, though there is still left from the test template data it will eventually go away. Content-wise still 80% is Marvel Future Fight though I almost let it go with the insane research requirement in the Dark Reign Epic Quest, thematically the update is invisible to me.


Streaming

I usually stream at 10 am PST(US) on my Facebook Page Midnight Streamer. Midnight is because it is indeed midnight in Manila Philippines.


I am trying to organize my video editing for the content of my Youtube Channel and squeezing in the blogging for more review about the game and Updates.


Anime Review

Expect a review from Anime as well I watched K: The Missing Kings movie so I will be blogging about that anytime soon.


It is a busy weekend for me to stream and to grow my Facebook Page. I will be sharing posts from this blog to the Facebook page.


There is a lot to do but do not forget to support the Facebook Page and the Youtube channel and other Social Media accounts under the ScrapIron/ScrapIronX umbrella.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.