Header Ads

Header ADS

Ragnarok M: Eternal Love: Tank - Shield Boomerang Build For Paladin


As you can see we are still building content on this blog about different games. I just recently blogged about Last Cloudia that is undeniably good. Watch out because I am building content as well around that game. This post is not really about Last Cloudia this is about what I already building for a few weeks already.


This is the build of my Paladin.





I don’t want to go with the details regarding the leveling up but I am more focusing mainly on just the build and Guild Runes.


I wanted to keep my posts to be free-to-play friendly as much as possible in this blog. Free-to-play friendly meaning you really don’t need to pay real money for this game to be able to progress. Maybe it will be a bit of a drag but not everyone has the luxury to buy premium items to build their character at a much faster pace. It might require you to be on a Guild and have some Endless Tower Action while leveling up but for the real money, keep it or buy some real stuff.


Exactly when I level up I purposely get my Eternal Rock and go to Prontera in the Adventure Hall and talk to Raynojose, he is the one in the corner beside the stairs at the right.


You also have options to reset on lower levels through quests. I did not do it because I still need some strength to level up.


For Paladin, you have options to build a Grand Cross Build or the Shield Boomerang Build. The option that I choose as I said earlier, is a free-to-play friendly build, which is the Shield Boomerang Build.


Why is this a Free To Play Friendly?

The Shield Boomerang build is dependent on the stats not on the equipment. There are equipment like Mirror Shield that would enhance the Shield skills of the Paladin but it is more on the PVP build side.


I max out the VIT and adjust the DEX or Dexterity to a maximum of 60. In my case, I have +18 already so I put the stat point to DEX until I reach 42. For the remaining stat points, I will put it all to INT. 


To increase your damage further with your skill, you need the Aesir Monument. This provides additional stats and enhances your skills. Just focus on the skills that matter to you so you can maximize the stats. There are long paths in the nodes you have whether it is Grand Cross or Shield Boomerang build so be very careful about choosing the paths.


You can get this Aesir Monument to Orloum the Valkyrie looking NPC on the left of Adventurer HQ entrance. You need to complete the 4 trials.


Trial of Rage

Trial of Greed

Trial of Jealousy

Trial of Indifference


The trials are pretty much easy and you can get through it. Once completed she will hand the Aesir Monument to you.



The Build is stable, you have high survivability because of VIT and you have decent damage because of the Shield skills. 


I tested it in Glast Heim and I was able to damage around 17k in Succubus not bad really. I did not test yet on MVPs as I am not yet confident yet but I will surely make a video of it, for now, watch the video below for the initial test.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.