Header Ads

Header ADS

Last Cloudia Update: The Dark Shinobi Yashamaru


I am really excited about this new character however I am not sure how I can get him for Free-To-Play however there is an event that you can get him on paid crystals. I will further discuss that in this post.

Once you download the update, you will be introduced immediately in a scene introducing Yashamaru.


A quick overrun of the storyline, Yashamaru was hired by a trader to get something that is important to him. It was lost in the middle of the desert where the trader was chased by a Grandworm.


My expectation really is that Yashamaru came from a noble berth or more on Assassin type. It seems he is introduced as a mercenary. Though it did not disappoint me at all with the amazing skill animation of the character seems fine with me.


I was not able to own Yashamaru yet as my character however there is an event quest wherein you can select him as Support so you can use him in the battle.


The Event

There will be 2 parts of the event, at first, you will save The Extra Battle Tickets in preparation for the 2nd part. The Extra Battle Tickets can be obtained in the quests.




The 2nd part is the ranking so on the first part you will aim to get as much Extra Battle Tickets. Event points will be given in this part of the event so better prepare everything in the first part so you can emerge as one of the winners. Special rewards will be given to the winners.


Ether Coin Chance

Can be obtained from quests and can be traded on the Ether Coin Chance. What I can do here just a tip, I will wait it out just before the event ends then I will exchange just to maximize the number of coins I can trade in one go.


I was able to clear the Normal mode at this point and starting the Hard part. The title is Disaster Falls - Beginning so there’s probably more. The story seems interesting as there is this cool samurai guy who wants to stop Yashamaru tailing the Grandworm. I think this is indeed just the beginning.


I will update you further on this and I will check as well if I can get Yashamaru in the Normal Gacha.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.