Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight Update: Another Sneak Peeks For The Dark Avengers Update


Sneak peeks are usually cryptic but now it seems straightforward. I am not sharing some popular opinion about what I think about the sneak peeks, the sneak peeks are still cool but less exciting in my opinion. There is just a lot going on with Marvel Future Fight probably it is the hype of the ongoing boycott. 


I really hate to say that it seems the boycott is working on the other hand it does affect the whole atmosphere in the game.


The post will be about the sneak peeks not about the ongoing boycott. First here is the 2nd sneak peek and you probably know this character. 



He is a God technically a bit equal to that of Thor but for different mythology.





I will reserve all of the commentaries after the 3rd sneak peek and here it is.




Well for the first one, I guess it will be a lot more different than swordsman I am a little bit worried if Ares’ skills will be that of Hulk’s Thor Ragnarok uniform. Ares here has an ax and a sword. Probably he will be different than Swordsman however my only reference for the ax is the Ragnarok uniform of Hulk. Ares is a God of War he will probably have a berserk skill similar to an angry Hulk so I am thinking he will be more similar than the Hulk. If he will be free to play character then it will be a lesser DPS than Immortal Hulk uniform.


I always referencing Hulk as like I said Ares is the God of War so there will be a lot of hacking, slashing, and smashing of the ax and sword. Better if he will be given a more divine animation as he is a God. I would guess he will have this burn status effect on his enemies and I think stun will be mandatory for the kind of character Ares is. Sure it will be mayhem to at least up the notch of the damage and DPS to compensate with the current contents. 


Captain Marvel is indeed got left behind by the other uniforms of The Immortal Hulk or with Venom’s War of the Realms uniform and I think if they have no intention to upgrade here in the near future, I think this why Moonstone came into the picture. She will be a villain most probably as she is on the side of Norman Osborne. This will be amazing if she will be as good as Captain Marvel however the fear is that she will have the same skills as Captain Marvel.


Now, I really don’t mind if it will be the same as long as they would add some decrease in defense so it will be better as Captain Marvel. Maybe the appearances or uniforms will be referenced to that in the comics however in the game if Moonstone will be a better version of Captain Marvel I really do not mind since this is an update better characters will be appearing in Marvel Future Fight. Better damage, better hits, and better skill effects. Let’s see if old recycled animation will be appealing to these new characters and uniforms.


Let’s see in the coming days what will be the hype of the other star creators. Since the Livestream will be canceled to give way to the rest of the Livestream team. I am not sure if this is a cut on the budget or Netmarble is protecting the live stream team on the heat of the boycott. 


Please let us know in the comments what do you think about this sudden change?


No comments

Powered by Blogger.