Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight : Unlocking Invisible Woman In First Family Epic Quest

Yes, I finally did it, I unlock Invisible Woman, I am not sure if it is really a good idea to unlock her this early when Black Friday is approaching? If we found out that Deluxe packs are also discounted well there will always be the next year.

Now I only have Invisible Woman and She-Hulk to advance to Tier-2 so I can unlock Doctor Doom. 





Ironman rocks but I am a villain fan. They really add the spice of life of our heroes.


Doom for me it really is a badass villain in Marvel. Has his own country, intelligent like Tony Stark, awesome presence, and appeared as a hero at some arcs.





Why Do We Unlock These Deluxe Packs In Epic Quests

I can see 2 benefits in unlocking Deluxe Packs.


  1. You will get to unlock another powerful character like Doctor Doom or Jean Grey

When you unlock certain characters in Epic Quest, of course, it is not only the Deluxe character you need you to need a few more others however the Deluxe Character has put more weight on it because the character costs crystals. 


  1. Free Bios

It is hard really to farm biometrics to feed in if you are going for leveling your character to level 70. The Deluxe characters offer you the very least 20 bios (sometimes it reaches 21) for 2 runs of Deluxe stages.


Now we have Magneto and Invisible Woman next I would go for Nova. I am nothing against Deadpool or Stryfe but that’s Sh’Ar muscle right there.





I am working on the Bios of She-Hulk now on Shadowland to advance her to Tier-2. Bios of Invisible Woman is no issue.


Maybe this can be a potential Awakening update for her?



Let’s face it, so far all of the Awakening involves a Premium character to push characters to spend. Marvel Future Fight needs more free-to-play Awakened characters. Wildcat is here and


Invisible Woman is also a pretty strong character too. Pretty strong means, she is not useless without the uniform.


She has Charm on her 2nd skill, Increase All Attack on 3rd and 4th, and Penetration on 5th skill.

Her leadership can be in good use when going against Jean Grey or Professor X wherein she gives a 50% Mind Resist on her Leadership.


Invisible Woman is a good investment, and also Doctor Doom is a good investment. It is just a matter of days before I can unlock Doom and I am hyped to try them out and you should too.



If you already have Invisible Woman hit us some comments about her performance in the long run.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.