Header Ads

Header ADS

The Story Of The 2 Updates: Marvel Future Fight And Genshin Impact Updates



We have two updates landed. We have 3.3 Update in Genshin Impact and the X-Men update for Marvel Future Fight. Though we are still on the verge of finishing the Archon Quest we are still building the characters that they have to be in the optimum build possible. In Marvel Future Fight, I just got back up at it and practiced the rotation again. These 2 games are the main games that I am playing currently. The main focus of this post is to have clear targets during the updates and I think that you should too. Well what will be the use of any update if you can’t participate in it, right?


When I play these two games, I think I am more used to the controls of Genshin Impact, sometimes if I am in Marvel Future Fight I think there is a sprint button somewhere but there is only the attack button. They are both RPGs but the Storyline in Marvel Future Fight is kind of repetitive so it is kind of outclassed by the dynamic storytelling of Genshin Impact. The amazing part with Marvel Future Fight is on the journey on the actual unlocking characters and building them. If in Genshin Impact the stats are the variable for an artifact, the build in Marvel Future Fight is the one that is a bit random. Though there is certain, certainty that the build that you want is the one you can get, you just need a lot of coins to reroll. Here are some points to prepare. The updates just got here so might as well save some points here.



Genshin Impact

We have The Wanderer and One and Oni, Itto. The goal is to have as many primogems as possible, the more primogems the more chances we can have The Wanderer. Though that would mean that we will sacrifice our primogems to get the actual weapon of the Shogun. Though a good Anemo five star character is rarely to come by, I might as well pull for The Wanderer.


That would mean I need to collect more of those Collei shrooms, and pay a visit to the Anemo Hypostasis. Since he is the child of the Shogun of course he needs those handguard things.

That would be more of a headache than a journey for me. That would be based on the grueling experience with the Shogun as well. I hunt for those samurais all over Inazuma.


In this update there will be a card game and as per special program, it will be a permanent thing in Teyvat. Let’s play TCG. It could give us more Primogems, don't you think?



Marvel Future Fight

There is also a way of testing the new uniforms and I am a bit disappointed this early for Cyclops’ uni. Though it was really an upgrade, the hits seem low compared to what I see with the uniform of Beasts. Though I am still getting that Cyclops because it will be another long wait until he gets another uniform. My problem with Cyclops' uniform is that there is no smooth transition to his skill animation.



Another highlight on this update is Polaris, but as expected she is the paywall in all of this. Though her skill is great, it took a lot of hits and really covered a large AOE, the animation has  a Deadpool vibe to it, the one with a helicopter. Her Tier-3 skill is more of Loki-ish and Mageneto-ish because of a large metal ball and metal pillars.


All in all I am very excited with both updates. I am really looking forward to whatever I will get into both updates. Cyclops really gets an upgrade on my roster so I can have a different leadership character besides Star Lord.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.