Header Ads

Header ADS

Anniversary Banners Are Out! Rewards! Rewards! Rewards!


The Anniversary banner is already out and there are a lot of rewards in store in the next few days you will play the game. This is what I waited for, that is why I came back again in the game. 


The game plan this week is to build Doctor Doom. It could be possible that we can have Spiderman to advance to Tier-3 this time around. Native Tier-2 are characters where the tickets do not work! If you want to Advance a Tier-2 native is by manually upgrading him, though they are available to enhance a character’s potential through tickets, Mega- tickets do not apply. With the Tier-3 tickets we can save a lot of resources so it is better to use it on Spiderman since he has the Spiderman No Way Home uniform.




You will get the 7th year anniversary rewards just by logging into the game. You probably got some of them already by now. If you are a returning player, you can login today and start receiving the rewards.


What I really want from this series of rewards are the Tier-3 ticket and the Level 6 Advanced Potential Enhance Ticket. This will help me upgrade further other characters and will finally upgrade Spiderman with the Tier-3 ticket. I want to test out the black Spiderman uniform from No Way Home.



With that I can further build Hawkeye or better yet, just focus on Doctor Octopus with the incoming uniform from No Way Home since he is already transcended. If you already saw the sneak peek on the incoming anniversary update, the Villains of No Way Home will be the next to expect. The more obvious choice on my roster is Doctor Octopus! Doc Ock is already transcended on my line up and it is very good to really test the uniform in the upcoming update.I am not sure if my crystals would be enough once the update is live! From the banner it is to be expected to get 600 Crystals so it is really not bad to come back to the game and get those rewards!








We are still in the All Marvel All Month of April! We are reviewing other Marvel Games on mobile so please do check out other reviews not only Marvel Future Fight and we also have a lot of MCU news and plot reveals on the status of upcoming Marvel movies!


In the April update, we can review the build of Doctor Doom, Spiderman and Doc Ock! 2 Docs and A Spidey kind of thing. Spiderman will be the beneficiary of the Tier-3 Ticket and to whom I can give the Enhance Potential Ticket? Let’s see if it's Green Goblin or Hawkeye or Kate Bishop. I have not decided yet, and I will just see it for myself. If there will be a lot of tweaks still needed for the candidates. Doc Ock is a very good candidate since he is a little bit of a clean slate right now and this uniform really sucks! He is one of the first characters that has Awakened Skill together with Red Skull on that Secret Empire update so Doc Ock is pretty special, at least for me.



On the coming weekend I will update again about the status of our build of Doctor Doom and I hope we cover at least a uniform from the update! And a few others more before we can finally end our little event in this blog to give way for a different event in May!


Grab those rewards now on Marvel Future Fight!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.