Header Ads

Header ADS

Hawkeye And Kate Bishop Will Be Next In Line In Marvel Future Fight

Have you seen the Hawkeye Trailer already?

The storyline seems great based on what the trailer is coming from. Hawkeye wants to make up with his family, to buy the lost time with them after the blimp.



The trailer does not show much if Hawkeye will be in uniform in this series however it can be seen that he is somehow holding a bow!


In the game I currently have Hawkeye in the Path of An Agent and I have a discount for his Endgame uniform.

For all Path of An Agent uniforms are discounted at 50% until you finish the missions, once you switch to the next hero the 50% goes away. I wonder when I can have that 50% discount on the Loki uniforms.


The discount is not stackable with the usual 40% discount when there is a release.


There is no conflict on the current flow of our character development. I am having Jean Grey level up to Tier-3. She is level 68 right now and she needs a different Titan book so she will not be blocking if we plan to Advance Hawkeye.

The only blocking here is how soon we will get the CCF for each character.


Until now we are still half way from our CCF target for Shang-Chi, what I am lacking in my roster is that I do not have 5 teams to clear a single World Boss. At least for Supergiant at least I can clear her with 5 teams that I have or maybe Thanos but Thanos is by default hard already.


By the release of Hawkeye I already have enough Crystals to buy the uniform; the variable is the Tier-3 or Awakening materials for Kate Bishop or Hawkeye if it is ready by that time.

I am still thinking of getting the Endgame uniform of Hawkeye, however I am not sure if Hawkeye will really have a uniform in the series. He looks like wearing just casual clothes in the trailer.


We will just find out until the release, the real blocking here is the Eternals not completely sure if it will be an Epic Quest with the array of new characters but there is a possibility.


Eternals will be released in the same month as Hawkeye. It will be tough to decide on how many Tier-3s will be introduced in the game. Or will it be an Awakening Fest like the Black Order.


There are a lot of possibilities and we will be just on standby on the developments of these releases.


What will be your prediction on Kate Bishop and Hawkeye? Will they be both Tier-3 or will they be Awakening characters?


I am really falling in love with all of these Speed Types. I hope they are not that go in the way with each other. Let me know in the comments.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.