Header Ads

Header ADS

Bitcoin Blast - Fun Way To Earn Bitcoin Or For The Worst?

Recently I am a bit curious about some bitcoin mining apps lately then I saw this Bitcoin Blast that would let you play and earn Bitcoin at the same time. I just give it a try and here are my thoughts.



This is another Game Review for Bitcoin Blast.


Bitcoin Blast is simply matching 3 same-colored coins. Instead of matching coins in a straight line, you can further connect the coins on the coins adjacent diagonally so you can connect to a lot of coins in a single try.


I am really no longer interested in some puzzle type of games. I think I already passed the Candy Crush level type of game. The game is pretty easy it is not that it is really hard like Candy Crush, actually Candy Crush is a very challenging game however I think they get their download plainly because they mine bitcoins.





I download the app and the file size is quite small around 50MB and tried it for a few runs. Then the minimum coins that can be sent to your account are 30000 coins which are also pretty easy to achieve. When I reached it I tried to cash out the 30000 to see the equivalent value of it in dollars.


The cooldown is around 24 hours and it is legit I received the 30000 coins equivalent to

0.00000035 BTC or 0.01 USD. Imagine how many times you should play to reach 1 USD?


Go figure!


I did not uninstall it just yet, I just made another 40000 coins in the game and I thought it will be just the same as the initial cash out but no, we need to wait 6 days for the next cash out.


I guess that will be it! I almost signed up for coin base but I think about it for a small amount you need to wait for a week to receive. Meaning you need to play a lot and that will be a long time and then when you cash out you need to wait further.


Not to mention that every run you need to view ads. It is really annoying and that would be the last of it!


I don’t think you need to wait that long for a very simple game to cash out.


I am going to uninstall it, it is really bad.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.