Header Ads

Header ADS

Marvel Future Fight Update: The Epic Quest Of The Dark Avengers


How was the boycott so far? How it reflected the Black Friday Sale? For whatever it is worth as Free To Play player we must move on and just enjoy the game to the maximum enjoyment. Netmarble won’t bend the knee for any reason just because of some boycott. I am with the voice of the community until they would not remove it completely or remove the premium cost of the CTP and Premium Card system, I will continue to play Free to Play.


Why would I discuss the boycott in this Marvel Future Fight update post? The APK for star creators is already out and I think you already have seen pretty much the content for the next update. The exciting part is that we will be getting Sentry. 





Who Is Sentry?

He is like the Superman of Marvel. He has superhuman strength, stamina, and speed. He has flight, photokinesis, and also energy absorption. He basically can do anything however he has a very weak mind. He can be manipulated that easily.


In the last sneak peek, we did have a clue that Sentry will be a T3 however when the APK came, he is a T3 Native. With this kind of start introducing T3 native, I would believe we will have another Advancement to our characters. This is just my speculation as we are starting introducing Tier-3 in Epic Quest, like Star-Lord wherein you can Advance to Tier-3 just finishing the Epic Quest.


With the upcoming Dark Avengers Update, we will be going to have an Epic Quest for Dark Avengers and Sentry will be free and Tier-3 Native. It may sound cool however we really can not tell not until we finish the Epic Quest.


In the Epic Quest usually, somewhere near the end, a character will be required to upgrade to 5-star, and it will be a paywall character. Besides the Rise of X-Men Epic Quest that has no paywall character the Epic Quests after that has always a paywall character like Colossus and Victorious or Phyla-Vel. Though the paywall character is not that bad however ranking them up just by farming would require you a lot of time before you can finish the Epic Quest.


Due to Christmas vacation, Marvel Future Fight has no Livestream so the APK was released early to the Star Creators. The characters are really promising I must say but I would rather judge it on the actual release.


As far as the information in the APK, Ares will be the paywall character for this Epic Quest, and Moonstone will be the Deluxe character.





It is another brick on the wall for me as a free to play as I have spent for the Crystals for Jean Grey. I really would at least use Jean Grey to earn more gold in the Timeline Battle while the Timeline Battle is still the same, if they would change the dynamics of this content that might affect the performance of Jean Grey in PVP. Might as well, use this Black Friday to at least have her uniform already. I will have a different post about the post-Black Friday goodies that I bought.


As per the Livestream of this Star Creator, Molecule Man is the one that you can unlock for this Epic Quest. To unlock Molecule Man you need Daken, Bullseye, Green Goblin, Moonstone, Ares, Scorpion, and Sentry. It is really a lot and I only have Bullseye in 6-stars but I really did not pay attention to him really I just use Bullseye for the leadership.


Uniforms

Based also on the Livestreams the new Iron Patriot uniform for Green Goblin looks cool. Though it is really like a rip off from the animation of Ironman in the Story mode.


Bullseye’s new Dark Avengers uniform is really cool and he will be going to have an Awakening Skill. I am really excited about Bullseye on his new uniform. That smile is really worrying me a lot.


As a fan of Super-Villains, I am really hyped though I did not think about the uniform of Green Goblin to save up the crystals like the others, it can wait.


Moonstone is the real pain of the neck for me, my projection is that I will get Moonstone in the next 6 months so I badly need Jean Grey to at least push myself up to Vibranium so at least I have Crystals to lessen the time of the projected 6 months to have that 6,600 crystals for a single Deluxe Character.


I will be also having a different post for the actual Dark Avengers Journey.


Let me know what you think about this new Epic Quest hit the comment section below. Are you hyped? Boycotting? Whatever just hit me up in the comments.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.